Archive for January, 2010

SAP Netweaver 7.0 with MaxDB Testdrive on Ubuntu 9.04 server

Wednesday, January 27th, 2010

Last night I managed to get the SAP Netweaver 7.0 (2004s) with MaxDB TestDrive working on an Ubuntu 9.04 server. It took a bit of fiddling, and I am still looking at improving the installation, but I got the server up and running, which was wonderful.

(more…)

File Drop Target for SAP GUI Apps

Friday, January 22nd, 2010

This year (I wanted to say “This Christmas”, but that is still a long way away) surprise your users with something nice: A file drop target for your ABAP applications. It’s easy – I’ll show you how.

(more…)

ABAP source code search continued

Monday, January 11th, 2010

It’s been about half a year since I wrote about building a custom ABAP source code search using Ruby and Ferret. The other day I had a little time to resurrect the project, and I thought I should tell you a little about my findings.

(more…)